Major Cleanup at Caesar's Hotel Casino in Atlantic City
We received a call on a Saturday afternoon from Caesar's Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City after a wild bachelor's party had taken place in a large suite on the previous Friday night. The facilities Manager called our emergency services number,and it was sent over to our Sales Rep. Once he gathered all the information,he contacted our Operations Rep, who contacted the crew on call for that weekend. Because we had prepared an Emergency Response Plan beforehand,they knew exactly where to park and where the elevators were located for easy access. The cleanup was a four hour job,and we left the room in perfect condition for them to have it available that day for the busy weekend ahead.
The Team at Caesar's were ecstatic at our plan of action,and you can be as well.
Call SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City for all of your Cleaning needs at 609-383-9785
CE Classes Completed in Northfield,NJ
One of our selling points when visiting Insurance and Real Estate Companies,is to offer our vast array of Continuing Education Classes. We at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City,conduct these classes at the clients office or ours,and provide bagels & coffee,or a lunch tray as part of our appreciation. We recently completed a class at a major insurance agency that had eighteen people in attendance,and after the three hour course,they will now be receiving their credits and certifications as part of them retaining their licensing. We had this particular class at their office,with a couple of breaks in between,brought our handouts for distribution after the class was over, and fielded many pertinent questions. it went so well that we have already scheduled a class for the 1st quarter of 2018.
Please call us to schedule your CE Class.
Margate House Fire Needed Our Expertise
We received a call on a Friday at five o'oclock just as the weekend was about to commence,and our sales rep happened to be in the area. Needless to say,when he arrived,the homeowner was both happy and relieved to see him. We had a crew arrive within an hour,and they proceeded to board up the windows,and remove items from the damaged second floor to the first floor that was not damaged. The next day,Saturday,we met with the adjuster,and were able to start the demolition work,set up equipment,and started the pack out process to put the items in a pod that we had placed that Saturday morning. We continued the process through the week,and the homeowner was thrilled with the end results. We at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City made the experience a pleasant one,considering the loss that had occurred.
Margate Home Floods on a Sunday
Talk about a bizarre water loss...recently on a Sunday morning we received an emergency call from our service that a home had water pouring through the roof of all three floors due to an overflowing bathtub. Upon arrival,our rep,who arrived in a half hour from the time of the call, walked through with the homeowner and saw an occurrence we never saw before---the bar that was holding the shower curtain fell, it hit the water nozzle and turned it on,and the curtain got stuck in the drain as the water overflowed for four days. Needless to say we were shocked by the loss and how it happened,but our crew was out in an hour,we worked through the day,and resumed the entire following week until we could start the rebuild.
Our customer was relieved at our response time and professionalism,and we even got the rebuild as a result.
Call us for your emergency services.
Duct Cleaning at Commercial Building
If you were to ask a homeowner or business owner when was the last time you had your HVAC and Duct Systems cleaned,they would probably say they don't remember.That's a very common reply,and most people don't realize the health hazard that they are at risk with.Dirty ductwork can contribute to allergies kicking up,headaches,and debris building in your home---without you realizing the source of these problems.We at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor will do a free inspection to determine the severity of your system,and take you through each step to ensure that we will complete the task in a most professional manner.Our workmanship is excellent and our reputation is superb in this and other areas.You will breathe clean and fresh air when we are done all over again.
Call us today at 609-383-9785
Severe Water Loss in Margate,NJ
We at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor have seen a lot of strange things happen regarding water/fire loss at our customers homes and businesses,but what we encountered on a recent Sunday morning was one for the books. I received a call and was at the house in an hour,and our crew was there a few hours later after I assessed the damage.A tension bar holding up a shower curtain fell,and hit the water faucet-turning on the water-while the shower curtain clogged the drain. Needless to say,the entire home was flooded from two full days worth of water running through the ceilings,walls,and floors. WE spent the day extracting water and taking down the ceiling.The job has now turned into a total gut and rebuild,and the customer couldn't be happier-even in a crisis situation. At SERVPRO of Egg Harbor,we bring your home back to "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor is Ready for Storm Season
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is well prepared during any season of the year to help you with your home or business during a disaster.The winter can bring cold weather with frozen pipes resulting in water damage;the Spring can result in excessive rains and again cause water damage and even Mold may set in;and the end of Summer and early Fall is Storm Season--which can equal the most dangerous water and flood events of the year.These can Storms can be very disruptive,especially along the Jersey Shore,and the area is a prime target as they hug the coastline.Take precautions and prepare for the Storm Season,and SERVPRO of Egg Harbor is just a phone call away to help you.
Available for Emergencies 609-383-9785
Commercial Cleaning at Hamilton Mall,Mays Landing NJ
Crew Members James and Ryan on the job,cleaning a food court unit and bringing it back to it's original condition.
There's not a cleaning job on the planet that SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City won't take on!We received a call from the Facilities Director at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing NJ, and they needed four food service units cleaned immediately in order for a new contract to be signed by a few new vendors.As is our usual procedure,our Production Manager went out and inspected,and gave a quote the next day.It was approved a day later,and we scheduled it right away,and had a two man crew knock it out in two days...with plenty of time to spare for the customer to get their tenant situated.The cleaning consisted of emptying the grease traps,wiping down the walls,and and cleaning all cooking appliances and related items.
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City IICRC Training Team
Three Members of SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor enjoying their IICRC Water Restoration Class.
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City prides itself in continuing to have our team of experts complete all phases of training that are required when going out on any type of job request. We sent three members of our team,each representing a different job title,to study and complete certification for Water Damage Restoration.Represented was a Crew Chief,a Technician,and a Marketing Sales Rep.We feel that the more knowledge that our employees have,the more value they add to our customers and overall staff.The course was a three day event,and really helped put the theories in great perspective of how to deal with any type of water loss--from the initial customer service contact all the way to completing the job "Like it never even happened."
How to Safely Extinguish Small Fires
When a fire is just starting,it could be small enough to be extinguished with a fire blanket or a fire extinguisher.But if it starts to scatter fast or takes longer than five seconds to be defeated,call 911 or pull the alarm.In case of a fire,do the following;
-Electrical Fires;Turn appliances off or pull the plug.Do not use water.
-Cooking Fire;Shut off the stove,Do not use water or turn on the exhaust fan.
-Grease fires;Keep your oven grease free and clean up afterwards.Hot grease can can spatter and ignite paper.
Gas fires;Shut off gas supply.Never light a match near a heater or a stove.Do not turn on any light switches.
No matter the type of fire,we always recommend to call 911...it's better to be safe than sorry!