Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At the heart of our business is the need to be fast and responsive. Natural and unexpected disasters do not wait for opportune moments to arrive and neither can we wait to respond. The SERVPRO motto captures our local culture and aim, "Faster to any size disaster."
When Hurricane Sandy hit our area in 2012 many homes and businesses were devastated. The storm caused flooding which then caused extreme amounts of water damage, emergencies that could not wait. Our team at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City knew before the storm hit that we needed to be ready for the worst case scenario.
As a part of the cleanup efforts we provided cleaning and restoration services. We worked day-in and day-out to help put our community back together.
As a part of our commitment to our community we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round including holidays because disasters come on their schedule, not ours.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (609) 383-9785
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Egg Harbor / Ventnor City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.