Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're Here to Help
At SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - even on holidays! We are always ready to help because we know natural and unexpected disasters do not wait for opportune moments to arrive. The SERVPRO motto captures our local culture and aim, "Faster to any size disaster."
Hurricanes have hit our area throughout the years. Those storms caused flooding which then caused extreme amounts of water damage, emergencies that could not wait. Our team at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City knew before the storm hit that we needed to be ready for the worst case scenario.
As a part of the cleanup efforts we provided cleaning and restoration services. We worked day-in and day-out to help put our community back together.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (609) 383-9785
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Egg Harbor / Ventnor City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.