Commercial Building Restoration Services
When fires or water damage happen, they may occur at your office or business. Who do you call? Knowing the right company to help in an emergency is important to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is available 24/7 to help you restore your Atlantic County commercial property and get you back to business. We have the expertise, equipment, and highly trained personnel to handle your commercial water, fire, or mold damage. We can also access the resources of our national network of 1,650 Franchises to handle large commercial projects and major storm events. Learn more about our commercial restoration services.
Prepare Your Homes for Winter Storms
It's that time of the year again and we here at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City want you and your homes to be prepared for the brutal cold of winter storms. It is not something anyone looks forward to but it is best to be prepared.
Follow these tips recommended by www.ready.gov/winter-weather to prepare yourself and your home for winter.
Before Snowstorms and Extreme Cold
- Make a family communication plan. Your family may not be together when disaster strikes, so it is important to know how you will contact one another, how you will get back together and what you will do in case of an emergency.
- Make an emergency kit for at least three days of self-sufficiency.
- Keep space heater safety in mind: Use electric space heaters with automatic shut-off switches and non-glowing elements. Remember to keep all heat sources at least three feet away from furniture and drapes.
Prepare You Home
- Make sure your home is well insulated and that you have weather stripping around your doors and window sills to keep the warm air inside.
- Make sure you have a working carbon monoxide detector.
- Keep fire extinguishers on hand, and make sure everyone in your house knows how to use them. House fires pose an additional risk, as more people turn to alternate heating sources without taking the necessary safety precautions.
- Learn how to shut off water valves (in case a pipe bursts).
- Insulate your home by installing storm windows or covering windows with plastic from the inside to keep cold air out.
- If you have a wood burning fireplace, consider storing wood to keep you warm if winter weather knocks out your heat. Also, make sure you have your chimney cleaned and inspected every year.
- Have at least one of the following heat sources in case the power goes out:
- Extra blankets, sleeping bags and warm winter coats
- Fireplace or wood-burning stove with plenty of dry firewood, or a gas log fireplace
- Make sure you have a cell phone with an emergency charging option (car, solar, hand crank, etc.) in case of a power failure.
- Plan to bring pets inside.
- Know where the manual release lever of your electric garage door opener is located and how to operate it in case you lose power.
Follow these recommended tips and you will be prepared for those cold winters’ days. If you are ever in need for storm damages please be prepared and save our number in your phones now SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City (609) 383- 9785 we are here 24/7.
Why SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is a South Jersey Franchise owned and operated by Jim Gibbs with 15 years of Leadership in Cleanup and Restoration. Our track record of results has earned us the trust of the insurance industry, homeowners, and businesses. Our business is part of a franchise system that has been helping make fire, water, and mold damage "Like it never even happened." This was proven back during Hurricane Sandy, where our team of over 100 professional office employees, crew chiefs, and production personnel worked around the clock for months until every single customer was satisfied. We continue to service every job-large or small-as if it's the most important job on our job schedule.
Wherever there is a house or business full of water, smoke, or mold you can count on SERVPRO of Egg Harbor to respond to all of your needs quickly. Take your phone right now and save SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City (609) 383-9785 so you are prepared if you ever need our help.
Are You Wondering Why?
Are you wondering why you should choose SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City for you water mitigation needs?
- Our technicians are highly trained in water mitigation. They are required to be WRT (Water Damage Restoration) by the IICRC and trained by in the SERVPRO Employment Certification Training Program (ECTP).
- They have experience and have access to the equipment and skills that are requisite for a proper restoration.
- We ensure that the SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City have their technician safety and health certifications up to date, as well as their specialized training. Our technicians have been trained formally in schools approved by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
- SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City work may be done in a commercial or residential location.
It is important to us to make your stressful situation "Like it never even happened."
6 Reasons Why
6 Reasons to choose SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City for your residential or commercial restoration/clean up needs
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
Timely mitigation is key to controlling damage, downtime and recovery costs.
You’ll know what’s happening every step of the way. From the first telephone call within the first hour following damage notification, until the job is complete, SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City professionals are dedicated to effective communication with property owners. You will be aware of job status and the progress towards project completion.
Jobs are documented with itemized estimates, digital photographs, signed work authorization forms and reports. SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City professionals, utilizing technology developed for documenting insurance claims, electronically collect and store project information which is accessible to you via secure email link 24-hours. Upon project completion, a signed customer satisfaction form is the final piece of information entered into the file.
- Reduce Recovery Time
When fire, water or mold damage strikes a commercial or residential facility, it has a negative impact. Even small fire or water damages must be addressed quickly in order to limit secondary.
Your SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City professionals understand the urgency in responding to your properties disaster. By arriving quickly mitigation damage to the structure and contents, and providing effective cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City will make it "Like it never even happened."
- Lower Recovery Cost
- Emergency Mitigation Services Help Minimize Secondary Damages.
SERVPRO’s 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines help to ensure timely communication and response. Quick and accurate response can minimize loss expense from secondary damages.
- Proper Restoration Versus Replacement of Contents is Less Expensive.
We strive to restore items to preloss condition. This helps lower mitigation and restoration cost while allowing treasure belongings to be salvaged when possible.
- Faster Recovery Lessens Loss.
We are nearby, ready to respond quickly. The faster restoration begins, the quicker our customers can return to there home or business.
- Pre-Approved Pricing and Procedures
Our team will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. We will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to help ensure the property is taken care of right the first time.
- Full line of Services
Utilizing the right equipment and supplies, we can handle all of your cleanup needs, such as fire, water and mold restoration services;
- A National Leader in Storm Response… Help When You Need It Most!
In the event of a major catastrophe, the SERVPRO system has a nationwide Large Loss Response Team comprised of trained and equipped professionals capable of responding to your facility. While most systems have a waiting list, you get priority service with SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City. Call today to find out how at (609) 383-9785
Water Damage? Here Is Our Process
Here at SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City we strive to provide excellent communication and prompt service to our customers. When we receive notification of damage to a customer’s home or business we understand they may be distressed and unsure of the mitigation process that is about to unfold. Below is a bird’s eye view of the process that we follow for water damages.
Within one hour from notice of loss; SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City will contact you to arrange for service. During this call our trained office staff will ask important questions regarding your damage, insurance information and any additional contact information that is needed.
Within four hours of loss notification; SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor Cities trained technicians will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome. All damages are different and our on-site personnel will ensure that you are aware of each aspect of your damage.
A SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward. Water travels through different materials at different speeds. What might look like a small damage could have moved to another portion of the home via the materials that are wet.
Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate individual, most times your insurance adjuster or property manager.
Cleaning & Restoration:
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has occurred. Our certified teams will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure that your property is taken care of right the first time.
After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
If you are ever in need of our services be prepared by saving our information now SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City (609) 383-9785. We are here to make your stressful situation “like it never even happened.”
How Storm Damage Restoration Professionals Can Help You
If you're dealing with storm damage it is imperative to get professional assistance as soon as possible. You need to act fast and hire a restoration company that has a well established history of providing excellent service to home and business owners. SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is that team that strives to make your damage “like it never even happen.”
Storms can cause rain, wind, hail, ice, and snow which can damage properties in many ways. These damages can result in huge repair cost if the proper team is not restoring the loss. Our team cares about what you have been through and ensuring you get professional service.
Don’t let a storm damper you day call SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City at (609) 383-9785.
Winter Storms - Be READY
Winter is here if we like it or not and being prepared is the key to surviving a bad storm. Some basic things you should need is an emergency home and care kit and emergency contact list.
Emergency Home Kit List
- Water and food for family and pets
- Warm Clothes and Blankets
- Candles and Matches
- Pocket Knife
- Emergency Plan
Emergency Car Kit List
- Warm Blanket
- First Aid Kit
- Extra Antifreeze
- Bottle Water
- Read to Eat Snacks
Emergency Contact List
- Family Members
- Local Evacuation Shelters (people and pets)
- Out-of-State Contacts
- Primary Physician
- Local Hospital
- SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City (609) 383- 9785 for you property damages
Remember SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is here 24/7 for your winter storm property damages. The quicker you call us, the quicker we can make it “like it never even happened”
TIS THE SEASON for Winter Storms, SERVPRO is Ready
This weekend’s storm was rough leaving behind a lot of rain causing flooding and debris from high winds.
The holiday season is upon us and sometimes unpredictable damages come with winter storms.
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City is specialized in storm and flood damage restoration. Our highly trained team is ready to use specialized equipment to restore your property “like it never even happened.” Our fast response to our local community limits further damage, and reduces restoration costs.
Being prepared is the key to relieving stress during such a busy season.
Let SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City take care of your water and fire damages, while you focus on your family and festivities. We are here 24/7 don’t hesitate to call us at (609) 383-9785 or click here to request help online.
Steps to Preparing Your Home for Winter 2018
Old Man Winter can negatively impact your home with the freezing temperatures. Take these steps to minimize damages and improve your homes efficiency.
- Flush your water heater then insulate the tank
- Add insulation around the basement and attic windows and doors, floors, and ceilings.
- Check Windows and Doors for leaks and drafts.
- Outside shut off exterior faucets, drain connecting hoses, and blow out all sprinkler lines.
- Caulk gaps in siding, windows, and doors to add extra protection from cold air.
- Replace air filters and clean air ducts.
- Clean your gutters to make sure water flows freely away from your home.
- Secure your chimney if you don't plan to use your fireplace.
Regular maintenance is the key to keeping your home in shape for every season.
At SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City we can help you in your time of need.
Call us at today (609) 383-9785